Monday 7 January 2008

Well, it had to happen sometime.

Hey guys,

I don't really know why, but I have been resisting the urge to start a blog. The Borg seem to have had it right, though . . . you know, "RESISTANCE IS FUTILE, YOU WILL BE ASSIMILATED". Anyway, like I say, I don't know why I have been resisting for so long, because I really do love technology. Yes, Kip and I are buddies, too.

Anyway, the Joyces have a blog now, and you are invited to drop a line and a comment, We'll be adding pics and stories of our lives here at the King's Lodge and beyond. Those of you that love the newsletters are invited to continue reading and enjoying them. I can't really tell you which of them we will update more often. I read newsletters more, but Sue says she is more prone to go to a blog and read it. So, take your pick. This particular message is from Rick. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Mr. B said...

Hey Joyces, I will add you to the list of blogs I keep up with, all both of them! Look forward to living the missionary life through you vicariously!

Craig