Wednesday 26 March 2008

CHINA and NORTH KOREA!


In January I had the amazing time of going with a small team into China for 12 days. What an amazing, beautiful country! It had been 24 years since last being in this country and I was totally overwhelmed with the changes. The last time we were there it was like walking back in time a hundred years, this time it was like walking into any modern city in the world! I had the opportunity to meet many lovely Chinese people that we hope to stay in contact with over the years.

The other amazing blessing we had was to stay in a hotel directly across the water from North Korea! I woke up to the sun just coming over the horizon in North Korea. Later in the day we took a bus for an hour and a half along the river and then boarded a boat that took us along the coast line for another two hours.

Though I am not able to post details of the trip I thought you would enjoy seeing some of the photos I took while there. I'd love to share with you some of the details if you want to write or better yet give us a call!

No comments: